EDVES REFERRAL GUIDELINE
How Edves referral works:
For individuals: You are to refer EDVES to prospective Schools, if the deal is closed a 10% commission of the School’s first subscription will be paid to your bank account or you will be given a gift card of the cash equivalent.
For School Owners/Head: You are to refer EDVES to prospective Schools, for every four (4) schools that subscribes as a result of your referral you will get one (1) term free on your current subscription
You will be responsible for the following:
- Share your referral link with your network. Discuss the features, benefits and unique selling points of EDVES.
- Encourage them to follow the link and take necessary action.
- Assist in ensuring EDVES Sales team or her partners gain access to the contact person.
- Guaranty to the prospective school the uniqueness and reliability of EDVES.
Terms and Conditions:
- Commission is onetime, paid on the first subscription fees (term/session payment) only.
- Referral commission shall be paid only when the school(s) is confirmed to have paid 70% of the subscription package subscribed for.
- Where the School referred has already been referred by another REFERRAL or an Edves’s Staff/Partner is already in discussion with the School (intending SUBSCRIBER) no commission will be paid. However, in cases where your influence eventually plays a major role in the subscriber’s buying decision, the commission will be shared equally by all parties involved.
- You cannot refer a school already using EDVES.
- EDVES retains the ownership of all clients subscribed to EDVES BASIC irrespective of who introduced them to the company.
- The EDVES REFERRER shall respect the proprietary rights of EDVES and shall not engage in any activity pre-judicial to the trademark EDVES.
- There is no commission if a school pays for on-site technical support staff.
- There is no commission on setup and training fees.
- EDVES staff will not share out of your commission.